Customer Happiness Ambassador
Customer Happiness Ambassador
A FAST growing sustainable fashion company is seeking a stellar customer oriented problem solver and outstanding communicator! This position is client focused dealing with ongoing communication between Amour Vert and our incredible clients in a number of ways (Phone, E-mail, Physical Mail etc…). Not only will you be fielding questions from people ranging anywhere from “where is my order” to “how does that dress fit?” but you will also help guide clients to make purchases and walk with them hand in hand throughout the entire process. You will be involved in creating and implementing unique ways of capturing new and retaining existing clientele. The position will grow and change with you as you present us with skills you possess or attain on the job. If you are ready for some real fun in a challenging and fast paced environment, then you are exactly who we are looking for.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Client Communication:
Guiding clients with fit and style advice making their shopping smooth and seamless. Creating an experience for the client in which they feel valued and appreciated, and executing a level of service they have never received anywhere else. Fielding all communication with clients in an organized and trackable fashion. Troubleshooting issues with mis-shipments, returns, damaged items and anything else that comes up.
Loyalty Program Implementation:
Execute various levels of our loyalty program on a weekly and monthly basis. These range anywhere from crafting personal e-mails, developing creative marketing, and completing monthly gifting for clients in multiple tiers. Always be proactively thinking about what’s next for each tier and communicating with each department your needs to make it a reality. Help develop and execute tools that will bring new clients to our website and stores as well as retain current loyal clientele. Pull and segment customer reports from both E-commerce and Retail systems to be utilized for said program.
Online Sales Training Oversight:
General maintenance and communication of our online training program that is utilized by our wholesale partners. Thanking them for taking the training via email, arranging gifting for each team member, as well as inviting new partners to participate.
There are many little things throughout your week that might come up for you to help with in various parts of the business, so the ability to change and adapt is essential to life in a start-up. One of your extra tasks will be to help plan and execute quarterly Sample Sales in our head office as well as any other event that might take place within the year. The job will change and develop with you as Amour Vert continues to grow. The emphasis of your position will always be on creating an amazing experience for our client, one that she wants to come back to time and time again.
Experience & Requirements:
- 3+ years in customer focused environment (sales, customer service, retail etc…)
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel with the ability to learn and adapt to new programs as we bring them on.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must!
- Incredible team-player with ability to cross-communicate with all departments (Design and Production, Web, Digital Design, Retail, and Wholesale).
- Genuine love of communicating with people, someone who makes it their goal to make a customer feel loved and appreciated.
- Personal love of fashion.
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver, someone who can change gears quickly and help with multiple aspects of the business as needed.
- Ability to adapt and change as business grows.