Social and Content Producer
Social & Content Producer
A growing sustainable fashion company is seeking a superstar Social & Content Producer to support our omni-channel marketing program. The Social & Content Producer will develop all content initiatives, social media, and assist with cross-channel marketing execution. Candidate have prior retail or fashion marketing experience, expertise in social media, blogging, content development, experience with campaign management, and a personal love for fashion. If you have great eye for style, and experience with writing, photography, and video, this is for you!
To apply, please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and cover letter to email@example.com.
Content Marketing Initiatives:
Drive and execute storytelling across the site in all customer pathways (homepage, product page, landing pages, social, blog) to bring our brand story to life online. Develop a cadence for bringing the customer voice and experience to our site in formats like interviews, quotes, reviews. Help elevate our Third Party brands by telling their brand stories as well. Showcase outfitting opportunities in inspirational ways. Ideal candidate will be able to write and photograph their projects, and experience with video would be a plus.
Grow and Maintain Social Media Presence:
Execute social media presence, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat. This includes developing a Social Media calendar, partnering with the Creative Director to develop compelling content and posts, and forecasting and measuring growth. Manage weekly forecasting and reporting for Social Media, showing growth, web traffic, and conversion. Highlight audience trends that would be important to the brand in order to help guide overall marketing strategy. Start and maintain a blog on our site.
Omni Channel Marketing:
Partner with our Stores, Partnerships, and Loyalty teams to message store and blogger related events through social. Brainstorm with these partners to develop and implement an omni channel strategy with our Social Media and Online Content.
Work with current Third Parties and other like-minded brands to launch contests, email swaps, events, and social media swaps to help drive acquisition. Partner with our Brand Partnerships Director to bring influencer and blogger content to life across channels, and maintain relationships in social media.
Support Digital and CRM Marketing:
Assist with email marketing strategy through content creation for campaigns including: newsletters, product launches, new partnerships, and contests.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of managing omni-channel marketing campaigns in Retail or Fashion
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Excellent project management skills. Commitment to always launching campaigns flawlessly, on time, and calendaring deadlines and launch dates.
- Incredible team-player and cross functional leadership skills. This person will work with many different functions: Graphic Design, Product Design, Store/Sales Team, Web Development.
- Basic understanding of KPIs, reporting and analytics, and ability to draw recommendations from the numbers
- Personal love of fashion and retail with a great eye.
- Experience with developing content, including writing and photography.
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver.
- Proficient MS office user and understanding of web metrics.