Designer: Leslie Francesca
A trained gemologist, Leslie Francesca sources all sustainable materials from all over the world to create stunning handmade jewelry. She's worked with the same small, family-run operations in South America and India for the past 10 years to cut stones into custom shapes. Everything is ethically made, environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic. The pieces in this collection are one-of-a-kind, meaning each stone takes on its own unique natural form.
Recycled 24k gold filled bonded to brass: All stones are gilded with recycled brass and then have a recycled 24k gold filled bonded to brass for a clean, crisp, and beautiful golden finish.
- 24 K Gold Over Stainless Steel Post
- Size: Diameter of stone: approximately 6 mm
- Made in Berkeley California
- Materials: Unicorn Opal Stone
- Materials: Black & Silver are Druzy Stones
- Healing Properties: Happiness, Luck and Purity
One-of-a-kind: The pieces in this collection are one-of-a-kind, meaning each stone takes on it’s own unique natural form. All photos shown are samples. Product ordered will look very similar.