The B-Mesh used in Veja's V12 is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and waterproof.
The style runs a little large. If you are between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Low-chrome leather sections
- Inner sole in recycled cotton and polyurethane
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazon forest
- Made in Brazil
Only unworn and unused shoes with original packaging may be returned.